Broward Regional Health Planning Council (BRHPC) is committed to delivering health and human service innovations at the national, state and local level through planning, direct services, evaluation and capacity building. For over three decades, BRHPC has been a leader in identifying critical health and human services needs in the community and finding solutions to address these needs with community partners.
BRHPC offers competitive salaries and an unbeatable employee benefits package!
Employee benefits include:
· Paid time off policy
· Employer-subsidized health, hospital indemnity and dental insurance
· Accidental death and dismemberment
· Life insurance
· Option to buy short-term and long-term disability
· 401k plan with generous employer contribution after one year of employment
· Direct deposit
If you’re looking for a career where you are empowered to make a real difference in the health and well being of the community in which we live, click on the job listings button below.
Current Job opportunities
- Eligibility Specialist
- Family Assessment Worker
- Family Specialist/Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Family Support Specialist